Member Directory not excluding members

#1 WordPress Intranet Plugin Suite Forums Simple Intranet Support Member Directory not excluding members

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by admin admin 4 years, 10 months ago.

Hi,

We noticed the directory stopped excluding members set to be excluded after the latest update from 1.75 to 1.85 (I think). Any clue why this showing excluded members?

Thanks,
Tiff
for Fred Abercrombie

• Author

fred@lagunitas.com
    Participant

Hi,

We noticed the directory stopped excluding members set to be excluded after the latest update from 1.75 to 1.85 (I think). Any clue why this showing excluded members?

Thanks,
    Tiff
    for Fred Abercrombie

admin
    admin
    Keymaster

I just tested checking the exclude option from a User Profile in Simple Intranet 1.85 (and 1.86) and shows it not displaying using the [employee] shortcode. Are you referring to the Simple Grid view or this one? What exact shortcode are you using so I can test?

Exclude from Employee Directory?
    Check if you want to exclude from the Employee Directory and Employees Widget.

fred@lagunitas.com
    Participant

Hi,

We are using this for the page:

[employee_grid limit=100 columns=3 avatar=150 email=yes title=yes department=yes search=yes]

That update fixed the exclude issue and made the layout much cleaner!

Thanks so much for you help!
    Tiff

admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Great!

admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Fixed this in version 1.72 of Simple Grid view plugin now available in Members area… not sure why this was dropped in previous version, but it now works.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by admin admin.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.