For anyone who works in a business where employee feedback is required, a good simple survey to get fast answers can be very helpful. We’ve introduced Simple Polls which is a free add-on with a purchase of our core Simple Intranet plugin. It allows you to easily insert a poll into a post or page using a shortcode or add a poll widget into your sidebar.
Here are some of the available customization options:
- Poll Bar Style, Custom CSS
- Show Loading Image With Text
- Show Fading In And Fading Out Of Poll
- Sort Poll Answers & Results
- Vote Logging Method: Cookies, IP, Both or Username, None
- Expiry Time For Cookie And Log: X seconds
- Poll Archive: Enable: Yes/No
- Number Of Polls Per Page
- Type Of Polls To Display In Poll Archive
- Poll Archive URL
Here are some ways to add a poll to a post or page.
- To add a poll to a post or page, use the shortcode: Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment. where 1 is your poll id.
- To add a random poll in your post or page, use Loading ....
- To include a specific poll’s result in your post, use Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment..
You can also choose to include a link to a Poll Archive by simply adding the shortcode 3 most popular features? Total Voters: 391 Start Date: @
End Date: No Expiry
3 most popular features?
Total Voters: 391
Start Date: @
NOTE: This plugin does use AJAX and in some limited number of cases, can conflict with another plugin or just not work based on your browser settings or version.